What do we do?
We are an online property sales agency. Our business model is based upon controlling our costs so as to be able to offer fees that are lower than those of high street competitors. At the same time we offer comparable services to those competitors and deliver those services to the highest standard. So, what do we do? Well, unlike many other online agents:
- We will market your property on this site and the main online property portals,
- We will arrange, and attend, all viewings of your property,
- We will give you prompt and honest feedback on viewings,
- We will act as an intermediary between you and any prospective purchasers that wish to make an offer on your property,
- We will vet any potential purchaser that wishes to make an offer on your property,
- We will monitor both sides’ solicitors as they complete the conveyancing process. We are uniquely placed to do this as one of us was a formerly a solicitor, and we will do all of this for a very competitive fee.
We are very conscious that there is a lot of competition for your business in this area. We will succeed only if we delight you not only with our fees but also with the service that we provide to you. Whilst perhaps not everybody would go as far as Stephen Fry in saying “There’s only one thing worse than an estate agent but at least that can be safely lanced, drained and surgically dressed”, it is true that estate agents are perhaps not the most loved service providers on the high street. Our aim is to change that perception.